Monday, May 28, 2012

Light Blue and Brown Baby Shower

Light blue and brown baby boy wishing well pamper cake.

Personalized lollipops.

Washcloth cupcakes and washcloth candy rolls.

Favors: teddy bear photo key chain, personalized jars with M&M's, little boy bookmark and teddy bear bookmark.

Shower table contains: mini umbrellas, shower favors, favor tree, personalized lollipops in glasses, baby shower cake courtesy of CMNY cakes, baby boy wishing well pamper cake, washcloth cupcakes and washcloth candy rolls.

Close up view right side.

Close up view left side.

Favor tree courtesy of Carolyn.

Shower chair and baby clothes line.

Table decor light blue outfits contain M&M's.

Close up view plastic teddy bear confetti.

Mom & dad's capias.

Guest capias.














7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I will be using this for inspiration for my friend's shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you order your favors from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable baby shower! Keep sharing such posts. At some local Chicago event space I also hosted a chic baby shower for my sister-in-law. It was a rustic outdoor bash and my best friend helped me a lot with the arrangements. It turned out to be so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will definitely keep sharing!

      Delete