Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Candyland Sweet 16

For this sweet 16 I took a more DIY approach and created alot of accent pieces to compliment the party.


Tiara pillow jazzed it up with some bling.

Also blinged out the edge of the pillow all the way around.


Made this cake stand using a mirror and a candlestick holder.

Close up of the base of the cake stand also added a little bling.


Personalized glass for Brianna the birthday girl. The glass is adorned with fuschia ribbon, and fushcia and white flowers.

Also personalized glasses for the members of the court.

Blinged out the cupcake stand.

 
Brianna's Candyland buffet table.

Brianna's Candyland buffet poem.

When the lights in the venue went down the candy buffet was all a glow with blinking lights.


Brianna's Candyland Sweet 16 was a great opportunity for me to showcase my creative DIY skills. I had alot of fun pushing the envelope and showcasing another side of OhSoPrecious Events.

I received lots of positive feedback regarding my creativity this time around. Once again I created memories that will last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment